We Are Here to Help

You may not need to hire a professional, but you still have an occasional question. We hope we can save you the cost of consulting with an accountant or other professional for these simple, intermittent issues.

Send us your question today - we would love to help.

The information is not meant as tax or legal advice. Please verify all information with your tax or legal professional.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Quickboooks Entreprise 2010 - Add Docs

I've just started playing around with the Document Manager feature in Quickbooks Enterprise.  This can be a great way to make you look really good to your customers. 

If the feature works they way I assume it will I can attach documents that I have completed for my clients, such as salestax returns, to the invoice for their services. 

After I have had an opportunity to work with this application further I will post a blog on what I have been able to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment